If You Use SNAP, Medicaid, or Other Programs

Federal Assistance Programs

You can get Lifeline if you (or someone in your household) participates in one of these federal assistance programs:

  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
  • Medicaid
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
  • Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
  • Tribal Programs (and live on federally-recognized Tribal lands)

Show a card, letter, or official document ,as proof that you participate in one of these programs when you apply for Lifeline.

  • Qualify Through Your Child or Dependent

    You can sign up for Lifeline if your child or dependent participates
    in any of the programs listed above.

  • Limit: One per Household

    You are only allowed to get one Lifeline discount (phone or internet, but not both) per household, not per person.

  • Based on Your Income

    Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.