If You Use SNAP, Medicaid, or Other Programs
Federal Assistance Programs
You can get Lifeline if you (or someone in your household) participates in one of these federal assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Tribal Programs (and live on federally-recognized Tribal lands)
Show a card, letter, or official document ,as proof that you participate in one of these programs when you apply for Lifeline.
Qualify Through Your Child or Dependent
You can sign up for Lifeline if your child or dependent participates
in any of the programs listed above.
Limit: One per Household
You are only allowed to get one Lifeline discount (phone or internet, but not both) per household, not per person.
Based on Your Income
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.